Half Wit
Half Life 2 is finally going to make an appearance this week. After all these months of waiting. Its not out yet but I already feel that its just not worth it. Apparently you need to be online to authenticate the game before playing it (yes, even the single player mode). That sucks so royally. I can't begin to describe how that irritates me. You see, I don't have internet access on my personal gaming PC. Surely there are a number of people out there who are in the same boat as I am? Its obvious what is going to happen. People are going to hold out for the "l33t haxx0r" version of the game so that they can play it.
When you stop and think about it, its all very stupid. I feel that such a strategy is going to promote rather than defuse piracy and illegal distribution. Why should playing a game these days be such a pain? Idiots.
When you stop and think about it, its all very stupid. I feel that such a strategy is going to promote rather than defuse piracy and illegal distribution. Why should playing a game these days be such a pain? Idiots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home