Diebold
DieBold are currently fucking up the American election. There machines are insecure and the company has displayed appaling security practices.
Now, given the choice between mad Wilder and Lord Snapcase, I dont really think it makes a difference who wins the American election.
What does worry me is that fucking Standard Bank are using Diebold ATMs. W.T.F!?
I far preferred the IBM branded ATMs. The software seemed more stable. That is to say, I never noticed software glitches when using an IBM ATM. These fucking DieBolds have now, on 3 occasions, before ive completed entering my Pin, taken me straight to a money withdrawal menu! Then rejected the transaction as unverified.
Now, Im not saying that IBM is the epotimy of all that is good and pure. But, compared to Diebold theyre pretty fucking angelic. And have a good chance that their ATMs are actually engineered. Not thrown together by a bunch of fucktards who, by dint of not trying too hard, manage to outbid the competition.
Frankly im appalled that Standard Bank are rolling out Diebold ATMs and I would, if I could, move my account to a bank that is committed to actually rolling out a secure ATM solution.
For Fucks Sake, DieBold ATMs are windows based. On a fucking network. I *really* trust ATMs that can catch common computer viruses.
Now, given the choice between mad Wilder and Lord Snapcase, I dont really think it makes a difference who wins the American election.
What does worry me is that fucking Standard Bank are using Diebold ATMs. W.T.F!?
I far preferred the IBM branded ATMs. The software seemed more stable. That is to say, I never noticed software glitches when using an IBM ATM. These fucking DieBolds have now, on 3 occasions, before ive completed entering my Pin, taken me straight to a money withdrawal menu! Then rejected the transaction as unverified.
Now, Im not saying that IBM is the epotimy of all that is good and pure. But, compared to Diebold theyre pretty fucking angelic. And have a good chance that their ATMs are actually engineered. Not thrown together by a bunch of fucktards who, by dint of not trying too hard, manage to outbid the competition.
Frankly im appalled that Standard Bank are rolling out Diebold ATMs and I would, if I could, move my account to a bank that is committed to actually rolling out a secure ATM solution.
For Fucks Sake, DieBold ATMs are windows based. On a fucking network. I *really* trust ATMs that can catch common computer viruses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home